So wavesnsands tagged me. I commented on her blog that this is just too much stuff about me to be revealed in a single post. And I don’t even know most of it. But I’m gonna put my weight and complete this task. So here goes nothing!
EIGHT THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT
2. Mia Famiglia.
3. The only girl I loved.
4. Formula 1 ( for me it’s Ferrari, Michael Schumacher)
5. Manchester United
NOTE: barring the first three points, the others have not been listed according to their importance. They have the same importance for me 😉
EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Fall in love (again)
2. Fulfill my dream
3. Bungee Jumping and sky diving.
4. Learn to play a musical instrument.
5. Learn to fire a gun.
6. Let there be a war so that I can join the armed forces and kill some bastards.
7. Learn to cook.
8. Be a dad my dad would be proud of 🙂 ( sounds kinda silly but I’m in awe of my dad so…)
EIGHT THINGS I OFTEN SAY
2. What!!!???? ( kiddo actually lost it when I said this to her!!! imagine the way I say it!!!! 😛 )
4. Matlab kya!!!????
5. all the others are slangs, too explicit to be written here ( plus I cannot think of anything to write o this is a good cover… maybe kiddo, su, raji, priya can help 😛 )
EIGHT BOOKS I HAVE READ RECENTLY
I can go on and on about this one, but I’ll stick to the structure 😛
1. The Pelican Brief – John Grisham.
2. The Firm – John Grisham.
3. The Kite Runner – Khalid Hosseini.
4. Illusions: Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah – Richard Bach.
5. A Prisoner of Birth – Jeffery Archer.
6. The Good Guy – Dean Koontz
7. The Godfather ( for the umpteenth time) – Mario Puzo.
8. The Godfather Returns (ditto) – Mark Winegardner.
9. The Bourne Supremacy (ditto) – Robert Ludlum.
10. The Rule of Four ( i swear by this book) – Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason.
Sorry for exceeding the list 😛
EIGHT SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO, OVER AND OVER
Man this is a tough one!!! there are so many, atleast about 300 or so!!!! What do I do??!!!!!..
1. Naina – Omkara.
2. Hotel California – Eagles.
3. any song by Sudhir Phadke (He’s the greatest, and I know about him because my dad was his greatest fan!!!)
4. Hero – OST Spiderman 1.
5. Cry Me a River – Julie London.
6. Maane Na Mera Dil Deewana – OST Tere Ghar Ke Saamne (love the way this song is shot)
7. Ho ke Majboor Mujhe – OST Haqueekat (B&W)
8. Chandanyat Phirtana / Ye Re Ghana – Asha Bhonsale.
this list is actually endless 🙂
EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
I plead guilty of not knowing what exactly I’m supposed to write here. If someone can explain, I’ll edit the post and fill… and at the end of the day, I guess I’m to self indulgant to think about what others think of me… so don’t know if I’ll be able to fill EIGHT! points 😛 😀
EIGHT QUESTIONS THAT ARE TROUBLING ME RIGHT NOW!!!
1. Why eight questions?
2. Is it because the person who started this chain had planned to write TEN things but couldn’t think beyond EIGHT and hence changed it to EIGHT? 😛
3. Are you smiling after reading this stupid point?
4. Did you find it difficult to pen down the last two points?
5. Are you slyly smiling NOW?
6. Have you any idea that I don’t have 8 people I can tag at the end of this post?
7. Have you any idea how much kiddo and Su are gonna curse me after going through these points?
8. Could you guess that after the first couple of questions, I was out of thoughts and questions to write and just blabbered on to ‘fry your bheja’? 😛 😛 😀
I tag…. nobody